Reviews for "Pyrrha Omega"

woah... o___o 5/5 and favorites. beyond words... so very beautiful!

too kind

loved the designs for that game....but not the game itself really. especially the triple random character and lack of certain staple characters.
also, were you aware that Xiba is the illegitimate child of Xianghua and Kilik? i sure as hell wasn't.

SignHerePlease responds:

I was sooo unaware and I FOLLOW the story holy fuck

How in MAD-shin do you get that amazing color scheme!? Could you make a video showing the coloring and shadowing stratagy, or if it's already done, could you link me to a video, please?

strategy???//my technique is random

I love all the shading and angles you used, and the color scheme is really cool, I can't wait to see more

angles?

WEHEHEHEHEHEH!!
I'm digging the SC5(Soul Caliber 5) art! I'm very interested why you would want to draw them? Did you happen to play the game? Well that doesn't matter, back to your art.
Colors: 1 star..
Character: 1 star..
Pyrrha's sexy pose: 2 stars..
Please Sign Here'ness(I made that up): 1, full, star.. ^ ^
(I look forward to maybe Tira and Xiba art. Maybe..? Please think about it? Maybe??..)
Signed: Your Biggest (Female) Fan.

Ev eryone keeps saying tira, ITS COMING GAWD