Reviews for "TTA Episode 030"

i've seen all 58 episodes like 5 TIMES!

I'm glad you put those past episodes somewhere i haven't seen episode 30 in so long. Anyway there is one thing that bugs me you made a TTA movie awhile back but now i can't find it anywhere. I would really like to see it again. If it's on another website I think you should post a link.

P.S: I'm a really big fan of TTA

ARRRG FO FREAKIN GOOD!@!@!@!$#@@#%#!@

aHHHH THAT WAS BETTER then the rest of the episodes in all of it! Your such a good movie maker HOW DO YOU FREAKIN DO IT@@@

saaw it somewhere

you know this is somewhat related to the game series ``dot hack``

huh

apparently you did use voices long before ep.73. now i feel like an idiot for posting that one on ep.73. well get of my back i used to just jump around through the episodes like an idiot! but overall i love your work hope to see more in the future i highly recomend this OK.

OMG AMAZING !!!!