For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "LL - Klop's Revenge"

not bad

That wasn't bad at all.
I found that quite good.

--------------------------------------------------

Ignore the fucks below me, giving zeroes out their asses like that. An awesome movie. Though, if I can suggest: Syncing the sounds needs work (And I've already taken my comp's speed into account).

Very kewl movie

I like how the people's voices were computer made. I think I might take that idea and use it in my own flash movie.

thats where locks came from

that was pretty good flash. but the fighting scene didnt seem right. you should add more sparks when the swords clash together and the slow-mo didnt look right either cuz the star clock's clock didnt slow down also, but it was good since it got front page.

Wow