Reviews for "LL - Klop's Revenge"

*sniff*...no fair...

That was too good...I wish I knew how to make clock movies like that....*sigh*...

HydraulicCat responds:

Just practice everyday!

:DDDDD

Fuck Cop Clock!

The only reason Klop got rejected from the Clock Crew is because he is a Cop, and no one like the police, so he just had to became a Lock Crew member! Fu skinhead88!

HydraulicCat responds:

Loolll, Klop is not a Cop, Klop is a Communist Comrade and he just hangs with Soviets for fun

Terrible

Thats the first word that came to mind.. I mean... what the heck is wrong with these people? This shouldn't be on the newgrounds frontpage, it makes the site look bad. How do these movies get this far, really?

Pretty damn good

This is by far one of the best clock type animations i have ever seen.
Great story and wonderful actions. *thumbs up*
some sections could use a little improvement though
the speach of the charaters... it was a little too fast for my taste.. slow it down a 1/2 second or so.. then it would be awsome..

...

I never really liked CC or LL but this is really well done. Kudos to you kid. You got a ten across the board and five for a score. I think the thing that impresses me the most is the fact that your only 13