Reviews for "A Zombie Wakes"

Nice dude !

That kicked ass !
the claymen where well done and the background was very well done as well !
It was too blurry at some points tho....
But eccept for that i really liked it !

Great movie!!!!

This movie was a great flash movie. The fact it was clay realy kicked some major ass. The times the figures were moving the screen was blury. But Overall it ruled!!!!

good

thats what they should do in zombie movies.....Get a ton of squi..yeah im not going to try and spell.... so lets just go with the fuzzy creatures... get a ton of them and have them eat the zombies!!! also I would say something about it being blu... lets go with fuzzy lol about it but in case you didnt notice I dont no nothin about nothin and it wouldnt make since.... I would say HEY! its fuzzy! make it work better (see i sound like im 5) so just yeah.... make more and ohhhhh put a man eating panda in one!!!! please! O COME ON AND IN THE CREDITS WRITE PANDA IDEA- SA-RS THAT WOULD BE GREAT! PANDAS! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! well canyway good job

Lol it seems like thats a non eating brains zombie

Great work

This piece of animation is fantastic. I haven't seen stop motion animation for a while now, and this was done really nicely. Good use of camera angles, and nice pacing.

It's probably the grey shades and video compression that cause pixelation on some frame, otherwise it's a 10. Very appropriate soundtrack, kinda whimsical, with a touch of humour and tones of horror.

Keep up the good work.