Reviews for "Adrenaline Challenge!"

Before flash dies(or it might already be dead), I just had to play this game one more time. I remember back in middle school me and my friends raced each other to see who could clear the levels the fastest, crazy thinking how that was almost 15 years ago.

While Adrenaline has not aged very well (because of the clumsy controls, bad graphics, the low resolution that makes you not able to see much and the fact that touching anything makes you repeat the level again), somehow you get a lot of fun, and with the possibility of save your times and customizing your motorcycle, a fairly addictive game is made. being one of the most classic flash games and one of the most nostalgic ones, since it was one of the first video games I played. I have a lot of love for this game, but I have become more serious and I think that while it is somewhat overrated, anyone can enjoy it and remember the old days.
Pd: Also, the difficult curve is awful, the first levels are normal to hard and the last ones are piece of cake... :/

This is in my top 5 best flash games ever !
I replay it every year since 2007

This game brings back so many memories. I used to play this all the time in 4th and 5th grade.

I liked this game, but I didn't really like it that much. I think its biggest weakness was probably how the closeup was too much. I couldn't really get the bigger picture here. I appreciate you trying to put some originality in this. I thought at first that I was supposed to keep on going in the same direction after I collected one thing. This may be the first game where you were able to change direction.

The graphics are fairly decent too. I think the music seemed to fit together pretty well too. I liked how the levels had some variety. It wasn't detailed that well, but was certainly playable. I think the guy in this looks kind of funny.