Reviews for "The Organ Grinder"

wow! That was great - I loved the message as much as I loved the way it was presented. Even if I didnt agree, though, I'd still be saying well done for a great flash!

Interesting

Never would thought of something like this. Good job. Very original.

pretty good

Sorry but my political views influenced my voting. Are you expecting to get some sort of militia army of viewers and storm DC? Seems like a waste of talent to me. Your just going to have to wait until 2008.

good one

a very twisted animation, but it was pretty good. i really liked the drawings in this one and the plot and concept to this one were pretty good. if this one was just a test, i'd love to see more animations from you. you have some awesome talent.

WTF