Reviews for "The Organ Grinder"

NICE!!

this kinda reminds me of a serious side to jibjab.net. very nicely done, and what scares me how right you are. keep up the good work and when you get a website put together i would love to see it.

You get humor points for showing Dubya as a monkey

For some reason, I found the music of this thing rather chilling...

I liked the way everything played out silently and you slowly brought in the music. While I will say there's a definite liberal bias here (though I don't care =p ) I thought this was well done and a nice way to make a point.

Good work.

wtf is your problem rgathright?

this was one of the best political flashes iv ever seen

Great job

Real nice. Good use of that creepy song from a creepy movie, especially since the current administration is so creepy. creepy.

Nice Job Keep up the Inovative Work