Reviews for "The Organ Grinder"

wow! That was great - I loved the message as much as I loved the way it was presented. Even if I didnt agree, though, I'd still be saying well done for a great flash!

pretty good

Sorry but my political views influenced my voting. Are you expecting to get some sort of militia army of viewers and storm DC? Seems like a waste of talent to me. Your just going to have to wait until 2008.

NICE!!

this kinda reminds me of a serious side to jibjab.net. very nicely done, and what scares me how right you are. keep up the good work and when you get a website put together i would love to see it.

Great job

Real nice. Good use of that creepy song from a creepy movie, especially since the current administration is so creepy. creepy.

huh..

very moving. understood many of the victims mentioned, and i had no idea it was 'all Rove's fault' .. I used to be apathetic about his case because i doubted that he was really guilty of anything but this flash might have changed my mind. Great Ending!

(right after the part with the flashing 3-panels, the 'monkey's' face shows for bit, and then flashes back, and then shows normally, might be an error. also you might consider using a 'play' button, i was too busy reading your Comments to notice the flash had already started)