Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

Seriously

Nice, music vid, the style is so simple but effective and well drawn, and the song is pretty long and holds ones attention...

Loved it.

So true ; ; Such greatness, that is all.

Funny cause its true

Dear God. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Trust me mate, it happens at every service academy, even the ones in Australia like ADFA. Your right on the money with that one. Like to see another. Enjoy the service life.

Great Stuff

One of the best flashes I have seen in a long while.
Hands down the BEST music flash.
Great Job!
I want more. :)

So funny!

So SOOO funny....My boyfriend came home and just showed me this video...it made me laugh so hard...and yes...sigh a sigh of relief :) keep em'coming...Great video! CS39...Cool Campus Rads. Go Air Force! Sink Navy!