For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

Pretty Cool

Very Funny

A wonderful piece

I mean seriously. It was hilarious and emotional. A great combination. I love the song so much. any chance we can download it or any other means of getting music?

Sexellent.

Man, someone has to send this to someone in Rensselaer Polytech up in Troy NY. I checked that school out, and out of the 500 or so students there on that tour day, there were 6 girls. No joke. Then some random kid started bitching to me about how the school didn't offer "pure" mathematics (i.e. math with no practical application). I came to the stunning conclusion that I was in the land of the geeks. I later found out the ratio up there is 8-1 guys-girls. Yike. Needless to say, I decided not to attend. Undergrad for me was spent at a nice state school in NJ where the ratio was 4-1 girls-guys. MUCH BETTER ODDS. Anyway, this was superb. Not to mention you actually got a FEMALE to do the female voice...that's kind of...rare...here on NG. Go figure. Well...at least we know SOMEONE's getting laid. Eh? EH???

Extremely well done

Probably one of my favorite music video's on NG. The whole thing is hilarious. I hope to see more work from you guys!

Heya

I looked this up back in November of last year and I absolutely loved it. I decided to come back today and listen to it again...I love it as much now as I did then. Dude, I voted this thing a 5 every day for like 2 months back when I first found it, I really love your work on this. Anyways, what I guess im trying to get to is, I would like this song on CD and on my computer....If its possible, could you email me, and i'll give you my AIM or MSN name so if you would graciously send me the mp3 or other audio for this I would luv you forever. E-mail is CaptainInnuendo1@hotmail. com, and in case you're curious, my other review here is from "Meikae".....so yeah, if you could possibly do that, It'd be great! I could listen to this song on my way to work lol. Anyways...one more time - YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!