Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

That was beautiful!

Risque lyrics or not, that was a really fun song, and the animation went very well with it.

I loved the repartee near the end. Call and response is an under-utilized facet of songwriting these days, I think.

Now I'm probably going to be humming "the odds are good, but the good are odd" to myself for a couple days, it strikes quite close to home for me.

I hope you plan on writing more music.

mmhmm..

that's how it should be done.

that was extremely entertaining, great vocals and guitar, funny, great art, overall pretty amazing. Keep it up, great stuff!

niceness

Hey I'm in the military and a lot of the humor was pretty damn good! (especially since i had to wear the notorious BCG's lol.) great job!

"questionable lyrics"?

the words sex and ass are mentioned once respictively. what. the. hell.
this would win any contest, hands down.

Great Stuff

One of the best flashes I have seen in a long while.
Hands down the BEST music flash.
Great Job!