Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

Awesome, Original, and good sense of Humor

Hope you make more cause that was really good

On a side note does anyone know where I can get more movies like this one? Kinda funny love song animated movies? They do really good in wooing girls :P

Wow

Your just so good... The music, the singing, the flash... You guys are just really, really cool! ;)

Please do more!

The odds are good but the goods are odd...

Sounds like it applies to re-enlistment! Great flash! Oh god, I'm only an E4, what am I saying? Have fun and keep it up!

nice

That is so sad but it is so fucking true. Damned military schools

YAY!!!

YAY!!! i really really like this!!!!!!!!!! this song is so awesome...there is no reason it should have been banned from that contest...i dont see any questionable lyrics!! lol!! great job on this!! i hope to see more!!