For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

Wow. Thank God someone made this.

This seriously made my day. I loved it so much. Amazingly funny, and absolutely ORIGINAL. I loved how ridiculous it was, and yet so true. Very nice. I love the song, just something about those words was just what I needed. Especially the last line "the odds are good, but the goods are odd." Or a highschool of 8... flippin' amazing.

Anywhere but here

WOW, it rules, it's good AND funny, which makes it extra good.
I don't know what more to say than it rules, everything in it is great, and you two sing great too.
And the music is also very good, it's cool you could make such good music with just a guitar and a violin

I want the song!!

I can I have copy of the song I really really like it

Quitar is always in love songs ^_^

That was really nice love song. Graphics looked cool and that song was really nice. I hope you will make another love music flash. Really nice work

Totally awesome... and oh so true

This was totally awesome!! That really is how things work and the academies and within other military situations like that. I was at the Naval Academy for a while and the shoe shine line was used on me... and it worked. Sad I know. These guys did a great job, its hilarious. and made more so because it is oh so true.