For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

Perfect

I am currently dealing with it in Sijan. I didn't know they made a flash to this song.

Wow, just... wow. Perfection.

Still among the greatest things I've ever seen

Hey Falcon, love this movie. I sent you an email a couple weeks ago when I saw this on Chairforce. I recomended you here, not knowing you already were. Listen, a lot of us here at Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan, from the 18th Maintenance Squadron want to know more about the story behind this. Is this how it was with, I guess, you and Deborah? What was the background, the motivation? Clue us in.

Heya

I looked this up back in November of last year and I absolutely loved it. I decided to come back today and listen to it again...I love it as much now as I did then. Dude, I voted this thing a 5 every day for like 2 months back when I first found it, I really love your work on this. Anyways, what I guess im trying to get to is, I would like this song on CD and on my computer....If its possible, could you email me, and i'll give you my AIM or MSN name so if you would graciously send me the mp3 or other audio for this I would luv you forever. E-mail is CaptainInnuendo1@hotmail. com, and in case you're curious, my other review here is from "Meikae".....so yeah, if you could possibly do that, It'd be great! I could listen to this song on my way to work lol. Anyways...one more time - YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!

great

thats the best song iv heard thats not by some fames guy

True To Heart

Ok, that kicked ass.
One of the most original movies i've watched in a long time.
I really liked the song...could you send it to me?
Keep it up