For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

awsomest movie ever

ok. i love that song.....i havent been to military school but i get every freaking innuendo and inside joke in the song. and i was rolling on the floor at some of them. kudos to you....now make another good one

One of my favourite movies on newgrounds!

I've been a long time lurker of newgrounds, and this movie has always been one of my favourites - i just love the humour in this, and think the basics graphics style works well with it. Great stuff :-D

good

that was awsome.you should make more that song was good

Insatnt Classic

I loved when i first watched when it first came out and i still like it.

I wish I could say something to help you but this is amzing by my own standards.

I must say, it was very good.

I've done 4 years of ROTC and this seems to fit a few relationships I've seen. I like the twist at the end. Funny stuff. Timing was good, was a funny story, and I liked it. Keep up the good work.