For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 81 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

awesome video!!

funny and amazing... thats all i can think to say... make another like it!!!

So funny!

So SOOO funny....My boyfriend came home and just showed me this video...it made me laugh so hard...and yes...sigh a sigh of relief :) keep em'coming...Great video! CS39...Cool Campus Rads. Go Air Force! Sink Navy!

that was good

good vid, nearly made me cry, that video is just how i feel about somebody i used to hate the person i now love but i dont have the guts to tell her i love her.

yeah...this was really good =D

two thumbs up mate xD that was an awesome song, although stuffed with jokes, you managed to still put that tiny bit of romance in it. it made me laugh, and it moved me, all at the same time! this...is...really really really good!!!!!!
don't make more...it can only carry disappointment after this one xD
all me 5 R belong to y000!!!

EH

I hate this movie u need to work harder next time
^just kidding kyle...since you are my brother and all.

^^yaaaaay darby(the sister) loves it too!!!
you're amazing!