For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Falcon Love: The Movie"

I know exactly what you guys mean...

That was a music video. Good harmonizing and all. I liked it, especially the argument part.

Of course the song makes the music video..

..but the music video itself was great. The animation was fine, and fitting to the song. There was a bit off-syncing somewhere, but it was probably lag from my computer. For some reason, you guys sound like the people from PurePwnage(dot)com

aaaaww

one word: cuuuuuuuuuuuteee! oooh wow...I really liked it..the graphics were great, i loved the music, and the lyrics were funny, but still cute :) One of the best originals and loveable movies I've seen lately on NG

Congratulations

This is my 50th favorite flash on newgrounds

Funny lyrics, but goddamn annoying girl singer.

That chick made me violent. That girl was trying WAY TOO HARD to make it sound good, so it ended up sounding like some constipated fat girl that listens to Ashlee Simpson all day long. It would have been better if she wasn't pushing her voice and did it as though talking melodically. The guy singer, on the other hand, although he didn't have the greatest voice, made it have character, and didn't try to Pop stylize the singing, and actually told the story. Great Lyrics, good music... but fire that girl, PLEASE.