For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Full Metal Sonic"

LOL

I LOVE it! I like how you put mighty as Lt. Colonel Hughes, Shadow as Colonel Mustang, Knuckles as Major Armstrong, and all the Metal Sonics as the Humunculi. I love you! you are a genius!

UBER SWEET LOVE LOVE IT LOVE IT

DUDE IM A HUSGE FMA FAN AND A SONIC FAN SO I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY IS THAT IS OMG THAT WAS SO UBER SWEET DUDE YOU SHOULD POST THAT NEW SONIC FMA FLASH THAT YOU MADE MAN I KNOW WHAT I SAW IT ON

Fucking Sweet

Its Like The Exact Thing Nice I Love It ^_^

that was awesome

i dont think anyone could have pulled this off with any other tv series. sonic the hedgehog was a great choice. even though the sonic characters dont act anything like the full metal alchemist characters you have to admit it would fit perfectly. yes and even though they cant use alchemy, chaos control works just as well. keep up the good work.

awesome...

the animating was 9/10 to perfection sonic didnt look perfect but the others looked just like they have to look. I think making a series would be good couse when it looks that good people probably wont care even if its boring.