Reviews for "Full Metal Sonic"

slightly ill workable. just because of mass disposition diffrences on the charecters and thier rolls.

Freking amazing as a fan of both the show and sonic I think this is an awesome collab and would make an interesting crossover

THEWAX70 VIDEOS ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU THEWAX70 VIDEOS ITS BECAUSE THERE SO
TOTALLY FULLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This vid is awsome. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You also brought back mighty thats great!! SEGA really needs to take mighty,ray,bean,fang and bark back... Their so cool!!!

could you do one for brotherhood to?