Reviews for "Full Metal Sonic"

i really like the animation and music keep it up!

I was introduced to most of the Sonic characters through "Sonic X". I though this was meant to be like that at first. Anyway, it's nice to have this great animation. Rouge is as hot as ever. I feel bad for not being familiar with "Fullmetal Alchemist". I didn't understand this!

I can still appreciate a tribute to two such beloved things. It's just nice to see all these characters. I've grown accustomed to them. I think this holds up pretty well. Very nice with over a million views!

Well animated.

Pretty cool

Nice video... If you ask me anything about the evolution of Sonic, I can answer that right away. THAT is how much I love Sonic the Hedgehog (Not like the other love, by the way).