Reviews for "ClixSposing Samus"

i won, didnt take long, se ends up naked and metriods come in and cover her forming metriod armor.
samus symbol on her happy hole :3

Game isn't too hard but does take quite some time and patience. I focused only attacking her when she is spinning in the air, other than that it is all about defense.

The reward is just an image of Samus naked, pretty sure if you're too lazy to go for the game then...

wt is this? some sort of bait and switch game?

i only shot to the boobs

Oh my God.. I beat it... I actually beat it on the hardest difficulty. I played this game DOZENS of times in the past trying to beat it, and today I finally did!
Needless to say its a challenging game, but I had some issues with it. The most significant one being how this game... its not really that sexy or arousing. Sure, if your playing the game on hard difficulty you get see Samus's tits, but only for a brief amount of time before you instantly have to start shooting stuff again. I was playing this game, hoping that after I beat it there would be an unlocked art gallery, like in one of your other games... But there wasn't. Instead, I got a disappointing ending scene.