Reviews for "Journey To Paradise (EP2 Demo)"

Finally, Getting A Chance To Listen :P

Really sound nice, i like the flow of the song, and cant wait for the song, hope it gets into the EP. Good Luck :)

~DanceNation

DigitalPulse responds:

I hope it makes it also ^^

Tight

Love the bassdrum and sidechaining. The effect in the beginning that phased was pretty cool too. The chord progressions were good but I felt at the 7th bar you should have went down some. Good demo, I like it.

Digital Pulse

Finally someone else who loves the bass kick!!

Dude you know where its at with that kick ^_~

I don't make very much House, because it is too hard for me lol, but this has made me want to find more lol, I hope you post the final version here!! I was so sad at the end of the loop... (had to listen again LOL)

Good work here! (ESPECIALLY the kick!! woot!)

DigitalPulse responds:

I like the kick also, but it's to loud. I might end up finishing this song, but I doubt I'll be posting it on NG.

i'm sure

it'll turn out great :D
could you take a look at some of my songs?
you seem lik the kind of person who knows a little about what they're doing, lol.

DigitalPulse responds:

Yeah man, I'll take a look.

Oh lol....

Ruben, the whole point of using Reason 4, is so you can challenge your ability of sound-designing. VST's just ruin everything with presets and therefore using FL Studio is unoriginal (Unless you make your own presets, which very few know how to do, myself included).

This song is good. Can't wait to hear the full version!

Good Luck!

-Ixon

DigitalPulse responds:

Well, yep. VST presets, I do hate, but VST's can be good sometime (rarely in my opinion lol).

I made all teh Nexus presets