Reviews for "Annabel"

love the song

i loved the song but i think that u should of spent more time on illustration mabye showing us wat annabel lokked like or show her life story as you sung it

Great job any way

---Damn funny!---

This song would make a perfect lullaby... if it wasn't for the lyrics! Yes, I'll admit it; I laughed! It appealed to the darker side of my sense of humor. I'm confident I won't end up in Hell just for laughing at this short. The only thing I didn't like was the implication in the song that a child can be born evil. I don't buy that! People grow up and they make choices. Some people choose to be greedy, selfish, cruel and vindictive. Others try to live better than that. They don't always succed, but they try!... Still, if your sense of humor has a dark half to it, you'll enjoy this short. It's messed-up, but in a funny way.

burtonearny responds:

A child is like a sketchbook, born blank, and people affect the child as it grows, like writing in the book. You can never fully rub out the writing though, but things can be re-worded... if that makes sense... I agree that people can never be born evil, but the concept of the song is that she was put there by Satan with an innate instinct to be evil, so that's why she was born evil. Though being an atheist I don't actually believe in Satan, it was just a bit of fun, hehe.

But anyway, thanks for the review!

twas ok.

twas ok, if you did the singing yourself, your a good singer.
very funny.

burtonearny responds:

Thank you, it's always nice to get a compliment!

Hilarious song!

This is like Steven Lynch's work! I loved the song, but the animation was lacking. One background, and very little happening (what did happen was hilarious!) Even so, the song was worthy of a good score. Excellent work!

burtonearny responds:

Thank you! Gotta love Stephen Lynch though, he's a genius. Sorry about the animation, it was sort of meant to be a fun add on.

name coincedence?

OMFG! I hope it doesn't go for every annabel, cause that would be bad for me... since it's my name... but I wouldn't be suprised if it was true! hahah... still it's a freakin' funny video! bit slow in tune but who gives a shit!?