Reviews for "Annabel"

ill never trust a child again

nicly done......

who sung the song anyway, coz it was pretty good.
maybe you should make a sequal of later life, maybe with flat mates or an adopted family.

burtonearny responds:

That was me who sung the song, so thanks! If I made a sequel I'd probably have to put a lot more into the animation, as that's what NG people seem to want, but fair enough. Thanks again!

Nicely Done

This was a smart little movie. You made the song too, which is pretty cool. The Flash itself wasn't much to look at, but it seved its purpose and was entertaining.

Only thing about the song was the repetitious chorus line. It grates after a few times hearing it and it's sung quite a few times in the song. Still good though.

Since this is your song, you should upload it to the audio portal for others to use if you'd like to share. Then you can link the two together.

interresting

you said she was the daugther of saan,but why does kill family then?

but the music choice was good.it perfomce with the song.

burtonearny responds:

Like I said to the last person, it's the same thing as how Jesus was the son of God, but Mary and Joseph are his parents.

Plus, it doesn't say she killed her parents, it says she attacked them with a crossbow, everyone assumes hey died. The only person in the song who actually dies is the exorcist, and the animation shows the grandmother dying.

Anyway, thank you for the compliments and good review!

weird

weird you actually sang that? if so you sing well. satan rocks

oh and you should make more max paynes:D

burtonearny responds:

Heheh, yes I sang it so thanks for the compliment!

Sorry about the Max Paynes... I did have another one ready for the making but I can't find it now. If I do, I'll see if I can get it done, but it was going to be the last one anyway.

my god...

this was...disturbing...o and by the way...I <3 THE LLAMA SONG!!!!!!!!