Reviews for "lordofthematrixwars"

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Dude I've been rating submitions all day, and then you came along and finally... A laugh, such a simple thing but obviously to hard for some people to produce.

GOODJOB! (like tacos)

Whoa! This is cool!

I just wanna say thank you for making my day here today. This flash was funny as hell. This was mash-up of every licensed franchise we've known, fucked it up, and made something good out of it. Keep up the good work.

wtf

that was so f***in great! 10 f***in thumbs up!

This is fucked up... just fucked up enough to work

Damn! That was..... weird. You could watch this like 80 times in a row and not get bored *for the more cataracts-less of us*

hahaha the creidits

lol their was only 6 people in the creidits lol it had 26 and lol srufle the dog and the dog fucker lmao. bravo do more man