Reviews for "lordofthematrixwars"

wut?

I hope this didn't take long for you to make considering that the only animation was the bobbing up and down and the mouthing of the words. Fuck- you were even too lazy to animate neo drawing the light sabre, instead u just had it grow out of his ever still corpse. I was so dissapointed by this that I shit myself literally.

wtf

that was quite possibly, the most random thing i have ever seen, yet somehow, it was hilarious

lol

"this must be the work of every villan ever" lol, loved it

SUCKED

Dosnt deserve to be called a spoof.
What a waste of however long that was.

....

You know, I could live with the blatant rip off and the little to no story line, BUT having everyone in the same damn pose was horrible. Voice acting may have been better if you didn't give such a corny voice to Neo and Cloud. And an actual fight scene may have been nice. Let's see. Oh! that's right, Cloud would've f***king beat Neo. Proven in Advent Children. besides Advent children itself beats the two matrix sequels together, and only equals the first. In short. work on your movement and voice acting. THEN come back with a sequel with Cloud kicking Neo's pasty white ass. Then you may be redeemed in my eyes. ^.^