Reviews for "lordofthematrixwars"

Ummm I dont get it...

Ok I'd like to say it was a weird movie.I thought it would be funny at first but it got weird and repeatitive.The chatting got really lame and didn't like the voices.Animation is alright and the story was just wack.Sometimes you think all movies with popular characters are great but if you don't have the talent,its just any old drawing of Link,Mario,Neo etc.

bfkdoyrtuiop

That was great, make another.
And I love how you put people in the credits that weren't even in the flash. Like Conan O' Brien, the greatest man to ever live.

Crimony Christfuckers

Crimony Christfuckers is my new favorite catchphrase and it will be used on my new talk show 10x better than Oprah + infinity

funny stuff here

this is a crazy video i like it

lol

This is some crazy (you know what) lol