Reviews for "-Flight-"

Strange... but good!

Not bad, usually this isn't my type of music, I'm a big fan of your "Radioactive" song, that's my fav. But yet, you still impressed me with this. Something about it is binding. Keep up the great work, I look forward to listening to more!

Love it!

It is an extremely happy track which made me happy.
Keep up the good work.

Pretty good

I feel like I'm not as impressed with this song as I really should be. It's catchy and sounds great... but theres something I can't put my finger on that makes it seem to fall very much short of perfect =/

Also, that melody around 1:00 very much reminds me of race around the world =O

Now that I think about it.. there are a bunch of places that feel like that =X Just slowed down...

Or I might be crazy and this might be a perfectly awesome song with no relation to aforementioned song XD

nice

yeah its k, has that noobish feeling

Waterflame responds:

heh. thanks, i think!

I like I like

There is not way this could get any happier and as you said before this is just as much of you as possible. I love your style, your happiness and your super kirby -ish melodies :D It's much fun to listen to the Song and it always stays interesting and changes style a bit always delivering the typical waterflame elements we all love so much. Cheezy basslines in the background, pumping beat, happy melodies and a small orchestral touch...

awww :333 isn't he cute? I found it on the internet, can I keep it? oh pleeease

9/10
5/5

Waterflame responds:

woot aera =D awesome, thank you! glad you think so :D hehe