Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

nice graphic!

the graphic of this flash was very nice, also some funny joke. Very good.

Absolutly hilarious

I loved it! Really the animation was outstanding and the voices were better than most other flashes that I've ever seen. Very funny also, I loved the humor.

The secret was also quite funny.

superb

Well I will have to say that this is a good flash and please the grabage fairy scared me ebit but it was very good of course very good graphics by (every body knows...) joanime and good humor. While finding the extra was abit...rong,I liked all the rest of the movie of course smiffy did a good job as well and the whole thing was briliantly made. Althaugh abit confusing because in "another day" and "yet another day" you live in an apartment and now you live in a house ,but it was very good a ...5

lol

I liked the innuendo thing at the end... Same thing happened to me recently.. lol

ok..if people are so offended by that

then your not going anywhere in life..i mean..there just boobs..is it that serious to go all crazy..i guess some people just havent grown up yet..but anyway nice flash..it made me laugh

-your not so caring friend-

invader tron