For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

good job

nice job, the animation is good and there was sum funny parts, like the garbage fairy, and the baby costume

FUNNY

This one was real funny and it's the first time I seen interactivity in a movie. My favourite part was the "Push harder" part.LOL

Haha.

I really enjoyed this one…lol, the scene where they were trying to get the candy in the costume! Boy, those two seem like a mix matched pair…. Cute thought, Very.

good one

well this was funny and good work for it. all the hard work you you're done is apeciatted make more i pls i like it.

I can't push any harder, woman

HA HA, that's a greeaat flash, it's so funny. I like that "I can't push any harer, woman" line, I just think it's so funny when men are calling women for "woman", lik,e you never hear a wman calling a man "man", only as a slang "go over there, man" but that doesn't count.
Anyway, cool flash, continue making 'em so funny. This is gonna be one of my favors.
Oh yea, the voice acting was REALLY great, I’d say both of you easily could go be voice actress.