For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

Loved it!

I am a huge fan of Manga, except for that "Tokyopop" comic in the newspaper. I'm even planning to move to Japan someday. Wonderful. So funny, I was watching it during Thanksgiving. Haha! Keep it coming, Jo! Nice work on "Mobil Avenue" too!

That was great

I love all your animations idk how you can actually do that. I love the part where the mother and child are at the door and they listen in to you two talking and misses the most important part so you wouldnt take it wrongly roflmfao. And the fat kid getting nailed in the face with sugar claiming it hurt but tasted good. lol
Keep up the great anime

Yay!

Lol this was hilarious i mean to the little fat kid as the wizard to Smiffy in a baby costume (and Joanimes boobs lol) and i liked the bats sound wen u clicked it. I like clicking things. Anyway it was a good movie and i think u should make one about christmas

fuking halloween

wao nice graphic n script n smiffy roks

I sympathize with Smiffy...

I know wut it feels like havin to go through the night of halloween givin candy to a bunch of random children that seem overly happy. But the bigger thing was that he was dressed like a baby. So he was in a bad mood already. I found the whole flash hilarious, especially the quote "I'm a withard!" It made me laugh right from the scene where Smiffy walks in.