Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

Happy Halloween to you!

Love this flash, and yet i say i love you ^_=

I.. Must.. Give..... You.... 5.......

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttt.... Devils house! D;

Once again, brilliance!!

This was very cute, the 'Garbage Fairy' was a cute touch. I liked the little wings on Jo's forehead, are they not the same design from 'Thinking'? Cute though, the innuendo was cute too. Jo was a little busty too, cute though. Sugar can be used as a weapon toward small fat children. Very Cute, Very funny, and sexy. Keep it up.

another great flash starring Joanime

^^ great flash, the part with the candy cracked me up :)
and the end was quite fun to, odd costumes though :P

Was indearing

Ok i'm pretty sure i spelled that wrong but its late. It was a good flash and i loved it. Persoanlyl i liek msot of yrou work its cute and mildly sentimental for thsoe of us saps who watch it. Keep it up. talented voice work by the way Joanime.