Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

Sugar Antiquing!

Should've kept going, children having to reach into the costume of a scantily clad womens costume would've been almost as traumatized as the one(s) that had to listen them stuffing the candy into the costume in the first place.

:I...

God dammit, I got nostalgic.

You guys are butts.

BUTTS.

"L" "O" "L"

This moment just made my day... :3
"Hurry, put it inside, Smiffy! It's too tight! Just push harder! Do it faster!! I can't push any harder, woman!!" XD Oh, if only I had someone to help fill my costume with candy on Halloween. <3 Great flash. Nothing less that fabulous. Love the art work!

Great!

But what ever happened to smiffy and Joanime

One of my favorite classic Halloween movies.

Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've seen this old favorite. Not to mention I REALLY miss Joanimes voice work. She's definetly better then that of Rina chan hahahahaha but anyway I loved this classic as a kid and it stil holds up pretty well!