Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

lol .... im a wizard...

lol
push harder harder cmon faster...
i cant push any harder woman!!!
lol funny stuff

Laughed ... I nearly ate manhattan!

Best work i've seen on NG in ages. Great animation, very funny dialogue and great comic timing. This has it all. You've got yourself a fan. More please.

That's Flippin' Amazing!

Most of the stuff on newgrounds is funny, but this stuff is downright clever. Smiffy and Joanime are the perfect comedy duo. Like Laurel and Hardy or Abbot and Costello. There needs to be more of these. That's a direct order!

Whoa..

This was indeed very good! i liked it ! **Congrats 4th in my favs**
anyway to the point.. i like it , it was short .. all the voices where good , and this is my 1st review so .. btw i dont no wtf interactivity - and im not a noob :P

Not bad.

This is preaty good I gave it a three. The sound was good and I liked the wizzard.

Keep Up the good work TCM