For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Our First Halloween"

Haha it's funny! Like joanime's costume :3

Watching this in 2016, 10 years ago i saw this.

One of my all-time favorite Halloween flash animations! And unfortunately one of the last things the creator uploaded in these circles.

I was here, 10 years ago, when the strength of Newgrounds failed. Happy Tenth Halloween, Jo and Smiffy! I hope wherever you two absconded to, you ended up happy. Your work was missed by enough :)

HA! The ending was great! I wish Joanime was still around, and I wish I knew her personally, she seemed like a great person to be around.

Old, but still love it. It's sad that the Newgrounds community forced her to quit making animations...