Reviews for "Blarg! A Fred Halloween"

=)
Thanks for the smiley-review! (I take it by the 10's you liked the cartoon. I'm glad to hear it!)

I love the song

That was SUPER HOT! I love the song! And the extras at the end made me happy! I'm going to add this to my favorites.

JKR responds:

Wow, thanks, I'm always very excited to have something make it to someone's favorite list! Glad also that you enjoyed the extras. I wasn't going to put them in at first but then thought, oh why not, someone might like having the lyrics and stuff. Thanks for taking the time to review the cartoon!

Very creative of ya.

This was a well made flash. I don't understand why this didn't get a lot of exposure but I guess some things work and some don't. You probably make the only "family safe" flash movies on newgrounds. Seeing how newgrounds is eh.. uh hum..... a x-generation site.

I liked it but the song was just a annoying. Btw. Even though I am a guy I think Fred the Monkey is cute. (Cause I'm Gay) -_-

JKR responds:

I don't see why guys can't think things are cute regardless of their sexual preference. I mean, I think Ranma (from Ranma 1/2) is cute. Um... yeah... anyway!
Glad you liked the cartoon. I think it probably didn't get much exposure because there were so many Halloween cartoons in the past few days on NG. Oh well, as long as some people enjoyed it, I'm happy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

LOL! Halloween.

Not bad at all. The ending kinda suprised me. 8 out of 10. I still trick or treat and I'm gonna be 20!

sexy back ok not realy

GABE FROM PENNY-ARCADE THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT IT WAS SO COOL!!!