Reviews for "-The Time Machine-"

Ummm

Umm what do the formula's for Force, Energy, velocity and a differentiation equation with Log have to do with time? Maybe TIME DIFFERANTION would have been better but whatever. Oh and the other thing time travel into the past is impossible in this flash as the dudes would inevitbly change history and thus the Time machine never would be invented. Oh and sorry Damn physics makes me absolutely hate the words time travel. But nice animation and sound ><

Nice idea, but...

...if you invented a time machine and someone nicked it to go back in time a claim it as their own, then you wouldn't have invented it, therefore you wouldn't have built it in the first future, which would now be a past/second future and you would be a totally different person, might not even have been born. Umm, I know what I mean.
Nice one though. You've messed my mind up.

Not bad..

Not bad..good job on the movie. The only thing I would work on would be the voices, they sound a bit too funky..good job though

I can disprove that last line wrong!

It is possible to travel through time! I can disprove it! The only thing is that it is late here and I dont have the time, so i'll make it short and simple:

Going into the future faster than the aging process allows: Possible - i mean, if you go into the future it doesn't really affect the past

Going into the past in any way: Impossible. You would have done it already, or if you went someone may have gone back with you to prevent it, or something, so it never will happen.

In fact, check up your research! There is one man, an early cosmonaut, who stayed at the relative speed of about 17,000 mph for so long that he is 1/52 of a second into the future because the faster you reach the speed of light the more time slows around you.

...but good point. I only base my scores on the actual movie. Good job there ;)

Time travel is possible

Ever heard of black holes? MAybe you should read TIMES magazine when they talk about Time Travel. IT shall be possible.

but goood job with the story though.

TopSecret responds:

I didn't say time travel isn't possible. What I've said it that no one ever will invent a time machine, because if someone will - it should be invented already (if someone will succeed to steal it and... you know, the movie). Anyway, that's only an idea, all is possible in our world...