Reviews for "-The Time Machine-"

thats true

now that i think about it youre right if no body ever let it be then it would never be. good flash but work on the characters voices.
good work guy.

Hehe

Really likes it...its..LOGIC!

he's right

that last comment was right. if you believe in the 'grandfather paradox' then this couldn't happen. what that theory states is that if you were to go back in time and kill your grandfather before he met your grandmother, than you would have never exsisted to kill him. it doesn't make sense, and it could never happen. much like this movie; it contains the same paradox. but so do almost all movies involving time travel. even (and especially) george orwell's 'time machine'.

however, on strickly entertainment value, this one was alright! best of luck in the future!

Interesting

Good graphics used in your flash. The sound, nice sound effects, good voices and nice music used. This flash I found interesting. How the time machine was made and how people used it to go back in time and claim it as what they made, LOL. I found that interesting. Nice work.

-Bahamut

huh...

It was great and all... but it was really really pointless... If you went into the past and said you invented it, then the original creator would never have created it, meaning you'd have never gotten the idea.