Reviews for "-The Time Machine-"

excellent...

very good animation and a great idea!

Nice

I was a little disappointed that you didn't show where the last person ended up in time; however, it doesn't have much of impact on the whole thing. Everything else was great.

Awesome

Very clever storyline, great job!!!

Logical Flaw

This was great, I loved it, but there's one problem:

Ever see the movie The Time Machine? Say you didn't want to be born. So you go back in time and strangle your grandmother. But then you were never born, so you were never able to go back in time to strangle your grandmother. Paradox--thus, you would fail in your attempts because the fabric of the universe would be torn if you succeeded. The same goes for if YOU PERSONALLY invented a time machine for a selfish purpose--to change something. You go back in time to change it... but alas, you cannot, because if the event never happened, you would have no desire to change it, and thus, never would have invented a time machine to do so--thus you would fail in your attempts.

What I'm trying to say is that if the time machine was stolen and fake-invented thirty-odd years earlier, the man who invented it never would have invented it because it would have already existed. The funny thing is that I have no idea how time and its events would shift to correct the guy's actions--I can't think of a way that it could cause him to fail. At any rate, yeah. Great movie but, as with all time travel movies, impossible.

....

wow, i never thought about it like that. Good job:D