Reviews for "-The Time Machine-"

Time travel is possible

Ever heard of black holes? MAybe you should read TIMES magazine when they talk about Time Travel. IT shall be possible.

but goood job with the story though.

TopSecret responds:

I didn't say time travel isn't possible. What I've said it that no one ever will invent a time machine, because if someone will - it should be invented already (if someone will succeed to steal it and... you know, the movie). Anyway, that's only an idea, all is possible in our world...

Good point

If someone would invent one he will definitly go to the pass and your rite we would have know by now, but maybe he wouldn't because they'll be awared that 'change one thing, change everything'. By all means that this could be that person wouldn't even exist because of it!

I know this is a bit weird, but read this for an example:

You get born because in your moms stomach, you were the first one to get to the middle first.

So that could mean that if there was just a small change, even the tiniest change before that, you wouldn't have reached the middle first before all the other 'thousands' of sperms.

Well kinda weird but I'm just thinking, you know, time is a really confusing thing to deal with.

great!!!!

well maybe you can make a time machine...but maybe since time is constaint, you could only go to the future. maybe.

anyways...great flash.

LOL...

I love it, it makes soo much scense.

Hehe