Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

I wish i could give it more than a ten

This deserves a 12 if you ask me

RogerregoRRoger responds:

heh that would be a lot to much, but glad you liked it so much anyway ^^

...

I must say that you roger is the funnyiest guy i ever ever meet and your animations when i see a movie so isnt it hard to recognize who did this movie Excellent work! 5!!! hey who learned you some swedish? just a little suggestion :)

Sweetness, if thats even a word?

Loved all the I.M.P movies to date, this one was good from start to finish. Can't wait to see more I.M.P flash movies in the future as well, as other works from you.

hehe

too bad this is the last one in awhile =)
cant wait for next load of episodes !
The best thing about this movie was the (song)part where john was getting killed thousands of time ... even by jesus doing the WHEEEEE =) good job roger !

LOL

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE!
That cracked me up a lot.