Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

...

I must say that you roger is the funnyiest guy i ever ever meet and your animations when i see a movie so isnt it hard to recognize who did this movie Excellent work! 5!!! hey who learned you some swedish? just a little suggestion :)

Dude you rock!

Yo roger wassup? I wanted to just note that you rock! ive seen all of your imp movies me and my m8's allthink they ruled ^^.
(yes ive got that much time on my hands) so really im new to newgrounds and im eager to start makin movies as ive never really had much to do also again id like 2 note your my role model as ive bein completely bein blown away by your amazin movies so try 2 write bak 2 your no#1 Fan!

make more imp episodes!

if you dont make more imp episodes il be forced to
a)throw ice cream on you and have zody eat you
b)drop john 55000 feet from the sky and land on you and die
c)bustin shoot you MO f**ker
d)make an angry mob of people from my school attack you (nerds)
e)write a bad review oh my god
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
ice cream rules! ice cream rules! ice cream rules! ice cream rules!

dragons and icecream

hey roger u used dragon quroter breath of fire music i love the game and when well we see more of the imp and the lsu gals?

funny

i love all the people in imp especly zody and is hobby of icecream and his daughter so funny and this episode funny infact all the episodes are funny

cyborgste