For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

hehe!

love the spining jesus, can't get enought of the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL!

keep it up! (most likely you will )

best ever

that was great is there going to be more?

lol!!!!

good one!!!whi did HB add to go to school?doesn't he comes from hell?anywai maibe you can include me in IMP?(just asking!)

Great series!

(This reveiw is for the whole I.M.P. series)
Another awsome set of movies created by roger and friends, I often wonder why you haven't got your own part in the collection part of Newgrounds for I.M.P. and sonic movie madness.

This is one of the best series around if you as me, all the voices are excellent, music fits well with the movies, and it's good to see someone actualy trying to add some interative stuff into their movies like the minigames and stuff you made.

Hope to see more I.M.P. episodes comin in the future

P.S. sorry about some of the spellings in my reveiw but who cares if one or two words aren't spelt right? seriously

Sweetness, if thats even a word?

Loved all the I.M.P movies to date, this one was good from start to finish. Can't wait to see more I.M.P flash movies in the future as well, as other works from you.