Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

Hmmmm....

graphic, animation,sound...hmmmmmmm.... BAD, bad, worse.... But humor is ok. Need more exp in graphic.

ok

This sucked

ive never rated anything a 0 except this congradulations. By the way the sound sucked i couldnt understand what they were saying most of the time and it was to long. So congradulations for winning the Blammy award

RogerregoRRoger responds:

*checks* yeah you're right.. wow im honoured.
Thanks for giving me the blammy award, you can go collect your " im the most awesome person of the planet" medal at your cities townhall.

Awesome

Great finally a imp episode it was finished. what episode am i? i not remember can you refresh my memory

I wish i could give it less than 0

This deserves -12 if you ask me.

I wish i could give it more than a ten

This deserves a 12 if you ask me

RogerregoRRoger responds:

heh that would be a lot to much, but glad you liked it so much anyway ^^