Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

Fuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is really funny. My favorite part was the joke at the beggining, not the flower but after that with the jesus is pissed and the jesus would be spinning in his grave and the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I hope imp 25 comes out soon.

Hello Roger Meadows!

And for all you who will say I'm wrong, that's Roger's translated name.

I reaaaaaaaaaly don't feel like reviewing every single IMP movie, so I'm just gonna sum it all up here.

Fav. Character: Zody (ICEEEEECREEEEEAAM!!!!)
Fav. IMP Movie: #21
LEAST Fav. Character: Luc >:(
LEAST Fav. IMP Movie: #0

Well, that sums it up. Great job Roger, and I wish you luck on future animations! ^_^

~Grazo

Hey Roger ! it my nanaboyfriend Love all the IMP flashs and thank for response to me review for Dumbmovie, starring sonic hope to see more IMP flashs.

Another great episode

This is another great episode. You hate the goverment heh, do you? will you maybe include Verhofstad (Premier of Belgium) in one of your movies? This gets a 5!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well goverment people are the top level of boring and annoying people.
Verhofstadt? okay, why not, i got balkenende a lot of times before, time for his southern neighbour to get spanked

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Man I love saying that! Hey Roger, are you making any more IMP episodes? Leave a response. If you are, I have a tip for you. When in doubt...KILL JOHN AND THE SMURFS!! God I hate those smurfs...well...not really...but I do like seeing them get killed! One more thing...is Zody 999 really from Wales? That sounds cool.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

1)yeah, more imp episodes are in the make, meaning imp 25's script and story is done, but it will take a while before i start animating.
Also there's a guest imp episode, meaning someone else wrote the script, tough im still the one stuck to draw and animate it, will be around next year too.
So that's at least 2 episodes.