Reviews for "Imp episode 24"

i love this one its brilliant would you agree

this is the best one you made so far but hentia boy died so why THE FUCK IS HE IN A FUCKING SCHOOL HE'S AN ADULT

Kickass. But what would you expect?

The IMP is still the most kickass thing around. Period. Mmmm. Paperblock. A strange name though, eh....paperblock?

Anyways, keep it up. I love how you draw crappy on purpose;; it makes it all the more funny ^_^

ICECREAM!!

Zody is way to funny!and he got me hooked on icecream god damn it lol!how r u this funny like how do u think of this stuff!!

Wow

Cool. Not bad at all! I like it! And your going nuts!!! Man you saying all ready like " WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! " in time and you even say like pie. Man your nuts! ( and i like it!) :)

IMP as a whole

Wow i love all you're IMP movies,there some of the best flashes i have seen.keep up the good work.