Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Random Death [GORE]"

You suck

I can’t believe that you would desecrate such a wonderful song with this piece of crap. We all know you never had the balls to kill someone and you never will, you stupid noob. I'm glad you have enough creativity to sit around and whack off to horror movies and then draw them all shitty like in a stolen copy of macromedia flash. But I don’t blame you, for being so emo, I would want to kill myself too if this was the best shit I could come up with.

GoreAddict responds:

Grow up.

Classic

When I have a bad day at work, or I'm feeling down, I just watch this flash and it brightens my day. ^.^ This video has a very nostalgic feeling to me. Ahh... good times, good times.

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK.......That had to be the worst thing ive ever seen in my life...Congradulations, you even grossed me outand i've seen some bad shit i.e. i saw the after afects of a homeless guy who stole a shotgun and blew his own head off. we found a dead fat guy who was rotting away in his tub a week after he died in his 98 degree apartment( the neighbors were complaining about the stench) you are great man, keep up the horrible work. im going to watch the rest of your work good job!!!!!!!

Sickest flash ever!!!! i love it!!

and the best of it..: MISFITS!!! the greatest band ever!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you man...

it churned somthing

SICK!

woh that was awsome!

ps. can't wait for dead stench 2!