Reviews for "Sonic In The City Ep.7"

great!

i still kinda miss your old style of flash, but oh well youve improved alot. you are my favortie flash artist! wanna make a flash movie with me? (seriously)

make more

make more of that movies of sonic in the city because they fucking rox man make the 8 i dont know why u dont make it yet sprite movies dont get so long to get ready because we dont have to draw the images just pick them on internet and ggive movimnt to sprites is the easyer thing on flash but this still ROCKING

OMG!!!!

this was is so funny my ribs are killing me! anyway keep up the good work!

I kinda of like this one

This one is an interesting episode, but what's up with the space scene and the tv part? But seeing ash throwing pokeball was cool, kinda reminds me of what I did on halloween. Me and my friends would go paintballing, but I made and customized mined to shoot metal ball bearings. Of course I had two co2 tanks on mine. Man it was fun, shoot a traffic light and exploded. I think I shot someone or something with the new tested glass kind. I think it was a cop car. Anyway, under new developments for explosive like paintballs if anyone is interested.

xD LOL most crazy episode xDDD