Reviews for "Beavis & Butthead CS"

ok

just like the show, the sense of humor is
very mundane and monotonous, though
i will admitt the characters do have appeal;
especially from mike judge, but his work
with king of the hill is much better. despite
how i cant watch the show consistently for
more then 5 min with out becoming board,
i give you kudos for making a different
concept for flash. visuals were accurate
and so were the voices, a little rough
around the edges, but good.
score: **
MJ

Nice work!!!

Well done, this flash is pretty cool and funny, the voices where like the original beavis and butthead ones. Also, you didn't lost the essence of Beavis and Butthead. The arma-dildo thing and the turd TV part where really funny (specialy because of the "OMG The seizure" message). I hope to see more stuff like this arround.

This is cool. Uhuhuhuhu.

Pretty funny, but it didn't last long enough. And the ending was terrible. Did you run out of ideas?

I suck so hard

FRONT PAGE!!!! TOLD YOU, LOL! I can't believe you finally finished it! OMG I'm such a bastard, but I won't go into that right now. Great work man, I was happy to be part of this (or at least the part I was there for) The suprize ending was well...a suprize hahahahaha. Keep it up, I hope you can find someone who won't flake like I did and you can keep beavis and butthead alive! Again, sorry for not being there for ya. Glad to see that didn't stop you from getting this done. Congrats on the front page duder.

Digital-Spawn responds:

FMF!!!!!!!! holy crap. gooood. I was worried..I didn't know if you were alive or not. lol Dude, come on aim or something. We havn't talked in soooo long. Anyways- no worries. It was fun making this with you, plus this wouldn't even be out period if you didn't lend your voice talent to me. Congrats. :]

To all y'all B&B haters out there!

I liked it for the most part, but the Bob Saget thing was just dumb.